Working at Terracotta is just about the best job someone could want (my humble opinion). Fast paced, super smart people, lots of interesting problems and widely adopted products wrapped up in a nice little package known as a fast growing startup. So send your resume now!
Terracotta is the a fast growing company behind the most widely used software for application scalability, availability and performance. Our software is deployed in more than 250,000 enterprise installations, including the majority of the Fortune 2000.
Snap-in Scale and Performance
Terracotta's software products provide snap-in performance and scale for enterprise applications. With a simple change in two lines of configuration, Terracotta customers can run enterprise applications 10x faster and scale them―from one node, to 1000s, even to the cloud―without re-writing code or compromising performance or reliability.
A Leader in Distributed Caching
In “The Forrester Wave™: Elastic Caching Platforms, Q2 2010,” Forrester named Terracotta a Leader in this emerging market and ranked us strongest in strategy among eight elastic caching platforms.
Where we are:
Our main headquarters are in San Francisco, CA in the SOMA area. We have super star developers all over the world.
Who we are looking for:
Have you written or worked on a distributed system, messaging system or NoSQL solution? Do you love cool, hard problems? Are you good at design API's that work well in todays Java Applications? Can you work both in a group and on your own?
- Works hard and solves hard problems
- Strong OO/Framework design sense
- Understand the Java Landscape in a deep way (i.e. Spring, J2EE, Ehcache, Quartz, Rest, SOAP, NoSQL)
- Excited about performance, caching and scale-out
- Love to code and write tests
- Works well in a team and individually
- Believes that the only way to know if something works is to test it in a repeatable way
Nice to have:
- Experience with open-source
- Live in/near San Francisco
- Tech Lead experience
- Design and build the next generation of scale-out, performance and HA software.
- Contribute to and extend Terracotta, Ehcache and/or Quartz Scheduler, some of the most popular and widely used frameworks in Java
If that's you and you meet most of the below criteria send us your resume email@example.com.